CCS Awards 2017
The Collections and Customer Service Awards
The Collections and Customer Service Awards (CCS Awards) returns for its 11th year in November 2017 to recognise the outstanding achievements of those within collections and customer service.
ENTRIES OPEN THIS MONTH
Last year, the awards scheme was revamped with a new brand and a new name to reflect the industry’s focus on conduct and compliance, particularly when it comes to the treatment of vulnerable customers.
The categories will reflect the exceptional and critical work ongoing within the profession.
The 2017 awards will continue to evolve to reflect the industry’s ever-changing approach to customers.
The awards are independently judged and culminate in a prestigious black tie dinner and ceremony. It’s the main event in the collections calendar where the industry gathers for a relaxed glitzy evening, providing an excellent forum for celebrating success with unparalleled networking opportunities. Once again, the awards night follows the Collections, Debt Sale & Purchase Conference during the day at the same venue.
Thinking about sponsoring?
Now is the best time to get involved. Take advantage of the full marketing campaign by signing up today. There are various sponsorship packages available to suit every budget. Contact our sales team for more information.
Investing in Credit Strategy’s CCS Awards is an excellent opportunity to raise awareness of your brand in front of a discerning audience
Interested in sponsoring?
With a room full of the industry’s best and brightest in attendance, there’s no better place to put your name if you want to attract the attention of collections professionals.
7 key reasons why you can’t afford to miss out!
- Gain significant brand exposure pre- and post-event through our extensive marketing and editorial coverage – including a weekly show newsletter
- Accomplish more with less time out of the office with this concentrated one-day conference where the who’s who of the industry will be in attendance
- Launch a new product or service and showcase your solutions live
- Make direct contact with new prospects
- Establish your presence in the market, or consolidate your position as a leading provider
- Strengthen existing business relationships by catching up with your contacts face-to-face
- Sponsor with confidence; Credit Strategy has over 17 years’ experience in running conferences for the credit market
We’ve got sponsorship packages available to suit every budget, and if you sign up today you can take advantage of the full marketing campaign leading up to the 2017 event. Make the most of the marketing campaign for the 2017 conference by calling the business development team Ben, Louis or Michael today on 020 7940 4835
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, please complete the following form and a member of the CCS Awards team will be in touch.
to be confirmed
Last year’s categories:
- Agent of the Year
- Best Conduct & Compliance Culture
- Best Customer Service
- Best Legal / Judicial Services Provider
- Best Technology
- Charitable Initiative of the Year
- Contact Centre Team of the Year
- Debt Advice Provider of the Year
- International NPL Expertise – Company
- Public Sector Collections Team of the Year
- Vulnerable Customer Support Initiative – Creditor
- Vulnerable Customer Support Initiative – Non-creditor
Credit Strategy would like to congratulate all of this year’s Collections & Customer Service Awards winners.
The awards are independently judged and culminate in a prestigious black tie dinner and ceremony at The Midland Hotel, providing an excellent forum for celebrating success and unparalleled networking opportunities.
Returning for its 17th year, the CDSP Conference is one of the biggest events in the collections calendar.
With over 200 attendees in 2015 and held for a number of years at the iconic Midland Hotel, Manchester, and followed by the hugely successful Collections & Customer Service Awards, this truly is one of the biggest industry gatherings of the year. Last year’s CCS Awards also celebrated its tenth anniversary by unveiling ten accolades to ten pioneers in the collections, customer service, debt counselling and judicial services sector.
CDSP will cover two streams focusing on best practice within UK Collections and European NPL & debt sale opportunities, allowing you to attend the sessions relevant to your job:
The event also comprises an exhibition of a range of suppliers of products and services to the collections and customers service marketplace.
Entries are not open just yet. Follow up on news by signing up to the newsletter.
Want to know more about the awards? Need advice on what categories to enter or wish to book?
Simply give us a call: 020 7940 4835, or, you can leave your details here and we’ll get back in touch to answer your queries or confirm your place within 24 hours.
Entry Deadline: TBC
|Platinum Zone Table||TBC|
|Gold Zone Table||TBC|
|Silver Zone Table||TBC|
|Bronze Zone Table||TBC|
020 7940 4835 - press 1
020 7940 4835 - press 4
020 7940 4835
020 7940 4835 - press 2
020 7940 4835 - press 0
Keep up-to-date with the latest news, reviews and events. Join the conversation on the Credit Strategy social media channel – Twitter, and sign up for our newsletter.
Directions and Location