This on-demand webinar with Credit Kudos and a panel of lenders explored how consumer-consented data can open up access for under-served financial consumers.
An interactive broadcast, the debate examined how open banking is delivering results for lenders looking to serve those customers, and assess credit-worthiness based on real-time data.
The panel discussed:
- Where open banking has been deployed, where have the wins been? How have those successes driven further gains?
- The real time data now essential to informed creditworthiness decisions.
- Which customer profiles are seeing the benefits?
- How to build a business case to deploy open banking – and win.
- Operational logistics – how can open banking tools be overlaid/wired into existing processes to utilise CRA data?
The panellists on the webinar were Freddy Kelly, chief executive of Credit Kudos, Alex Hurst, managing director of 247Money and CarFinance 247, along with Neil Kadagathur, co-founder and chief executive of Creditspring.
You can listen on demand by completing this form.