F5 Conference 2017
The Future of Finance
The F5 Conference is focused on the future of finance: lending compliance, operations, fintech and funding, taking place this November. The conference will bring together alternative lenders, regulatory leaders and investment experts to gauge challenges and opportunities.
The ‘alternative lending’ sector is experiencing a period of unrelenting and intense growth, due to a range of factors not least the advancements of fintech.
Many of the already existing players in the alternative lending sector; the marketplace lenders, direct lenders, online challenger banks, near-prime and short-term lenders are enhancing their lending services via financial technology platforms whilst also remaining competitive amongst the new raft of ‘fintech’ lenders.
Additionally, the incumbents, whilst being challenged in this increasingly competitive landscape, are actually ensuring that they are forming the right partnerships, making the right and most strategic investments and starting joint ventures with the many fintech platforms which are changing the way consumers and businesses access finance.
With there being so much enthusiastic support behind the enhancement of the sector, it is evident that there is still, and will remain, an insatiable appetite to understand, to excel and to further develop this new era of financial services.
Why should you attend F5 Conference?
- Hear from a raft of lenders who are succeeding in the fintech world, the regulatory experts who are abreast of the risks and challenges facing your business, and from the investment houses who hold the key to funding and therefore continual growth for your business.
- These leaders in consumer and business lending, regulatory matters and funding, will work together to build a definitive analysis of the market – meaning you’ll be in a more enhanced and strategic position to further your business.
- No stone shall remain unturned in the quest to discuss, debate and challenge matters pertinent to further enhancing a sector geared to providing credit to perhaps what will become a more mainstream audience.
Speakers announced: View All
09.00: Opening address from Credit Strategy
09.10: Regulatory update
09.50: The impact of PSD2 on non-traditional lending and fintech
11.00: Credit risk decision making – a balance of tech and human expertise
11.00: Achieving customer satisfaction
11.40: Fast loan products: Addressing the needs of the SME customer
11.40: Fintech: Shaping consumer lending strategy
13.30: Effective collections strategy
13.30: The impact of AI in lending and banking
14.10: Case study: Combating fraud
14.10: Innovative credit risk decisioning
15.20: The future of P2P lending
16.00: Funding: The appetite for investing in alternative lenders
16.40: End of conference
The F5 Conference offers a wide range of sponsorship and branding opportunities to meet your marketing needs, and is the event for interaction with decision makers from across the non-traditional finance sector.
Previous headline sponsor
Previous sponsors and supporters
With a room full of the industry’s best and brightest in attendance, there’s no better place to put your name if you want to attract the attention of alternative lending professionals.
7 key reasons why you can’t afford to miss out!
- Gain significant brand exposure pre and post-event through our extensive marketing and editorial coverage – including a bi-weekly newsletter
- Accomplish more with less time out of the office with this concentrated one-day conference where the who’s who of the industry will be in attendance
- Launch a new product or service and showcase your solutions live
- Make direct contact with new prospects
- Establish your presence in the market, or consolidate your position as a leading provider
- Strengthen existing business relationships by catching up with your contacts face-to-face
- Sponsor with confidence; Credit Strategy has over 17 years’ experience in running conferences for the credit market
We’ve got sponsorship packages available to suit every budget, and if you sign up today you can take advantage of the full marketing campaign leading up to the 2017 event. Make the most of the marketing campaign for the 2017 conference by calling the business development team Louis or Michael today on 020 7940 4835
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, please complete the following form and a member of the F5 Conference team will be in touch.
The awards are independently judged and culminate in a prestigious black tie dinner and ceremony at The Hilton London Bankside Hotel, providing an excellent forum for celebrating success and unparalleled networking opportunities.
Click here for all the important F5 Awards information including venue, table plan and order of ceremonies for 2017.
Secure your ideal table in the best position or see table availability by clicking the book now button below.
Want to know more about the conference, the agenda, or wish to book? Simply give us a call.
020 7940 4835
Or, click the book now button below and a member of the booking team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Prices and deadlines
Charity / non-profit: Preferential rate available at a fixed rate
Creditor rate: £700 - Available until 25 August
Creditor rate: £800 - Available until 1 November
Standard rate: £900 - Available until 25 August
Standard rate: £1,000 - Available until 1 November
To stay up to date with the latest F5 agenda updates by subscribing to the newsletter today.
Hilton London Bankside
2-8 Great Suffolk Street
The hotel is located less than 400ft from Great Suffolk Street Union Car Park (UCP). There is no need to book for daily parking for cars – just turn up and enjoy hassle-free parking. Standard daily rates:
0 -1hr £3.50 CAR, £4 VAN
1-2 hrs £7 CAR, £8 VAN
2-3 hrs £10 CAR, £12 VAN
3-4 hrs £12 CAR, £14 VAN
4-5 hrs £14 CAR, £16 VAN
5-7 hrs £16 CAR, £18 VAN
7-9 hrs £18 CAR, £20 VAN
Over 9 hrs (same day opening hours only) £20 CAR, £22 VAN
Overnight (in addition to your daily parking tariff) £10 CAR, £12 VAN
The closest tube station is Southwark (Jubilee line) which is 0.3 miles/5 minute walk from the venue. Other stations located close by include, Waterloo East (0.6 miles), Borough (0.6 miles), Waterloo (0.7 miles) and London Bridge (0.8 miles).
020 7940 4835 - press 0
020 7940 4835 - press 1
020 7940 4835 - press 2
020 7940 4835 - press 3
020 7940 4835 - press 4