The Corporate M&A Exchange 2017
Why should you attend The Corporate M&A Exchange?
- Our agenda is led by your industry peers: corporate and equity investment dealmakers
- Learn best practice in growth strategy and integration
- Hear examples of attaining value through divestment
- Hear from the Competition and Markets Authority: share your thoughts with them
- Learn of the opportunities in M&A and investment in the emerging markets
- Gauge thoughts on the relationship between corporates and PE/VC in deal-making
- Increase your referral network
- Chinese investment in Europe is growing: learn about who these investors are and where they are looking
Confirmed speakers include:
SHELL • GKN AEROSPACE • AXA • ASTRAZENECA
JOHNSON MATTHEY • FUJITSU • QIAGEN • ABRAAJ GROUP • DRAPER ESPRIT
DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL • ABERDEEN ASSET MANAGEMENT
DENHAM CAPITAL • IP GROUP • COMPETITION AND MARKETS AUTHORITY
ARION CAPITAL • ALTRAN • CALLCREDIT • EVOCO • FPE CAPITAL
The M&A Advisor provides thought leadership and facilitates connections among the world’s leading deal-makers. Our events bring together influential professionals in corporate development, private equity, venture capital, finance, investment banking, law, accounting and other professional services to discuss the challenges and opportunities impacting the marketplace.
Shard Financial Media, owner of Credit Strategy, entered into a joint venture with The M&A Advisor in 2016 to continue its expansion into the EMEA region.
The M&A Advisor is the preeminent organisation recognising excellence thought leadership and facilitating connections among the world’s leading deal making professionals.
Speakers announced: View All
Investing in sponsorship opportunities for the Corporate M&A Exchange provides the ideal occasion to raise awareness of your brand and in front of a targeted audience of industry leading professionals.
With a room full of the industry’s colleagues, there’s no better place to put your name if you want to attract the attention of mortgage professionals.
Seven key reasons why you can’t afford to miss out!
- Gain significant brand exposure pre and post-event through our extensive marketing and editorial coverage – including a regular event newsletter
- Accomplish more with less time out of the office with this concentrated one-day conference where the who’s who of the industry will be in attendance
- Launch a new product or service and showcase your solutions live
- Make direct contact with new prospects
- Establish your presence in the market, or consolidate your position as a leading provider
- Strengthen existing business relationships by catching up with your contacts face-to-face
- Sponsor with confidence; The M&A Advisor & Shard Financial Media each have over 17 years’ experience in running conferences, advocating thought leadership and building greater connections within the credit and M&A markets
We’ve got sponsorship packages available to suit every budget, and if you sign up today you can take advantage of the full marketing campaign leading up to the 2017 event. Make the most of the marketing campaign for the 2017 conference by calling Ben today on 020 7940 4803 or email him here.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, please click the 'become a sponsor' button to complete a short enquiry form and a member of the business development team will be in touch.
The European M&A landscape
Emerging markets panel
DEVELOPMENT PARTNERS INTERNATIONAL
Working with the Competition and Markets Authority
COMPETITION AND MARKETS AUTHORITY
China in focus
NORD ENGINE CAPITAL
|CORPORATE STRATEGY||INVESTOR STRATEGY|
Growth strategy panel
Challenges and opportunities for private equity
Pre-deal due diligence and integration planning
Value in disruptive technology
|16.30||End of conference|
Want to know more about the event, the agenda, or wish to book? Simply give us a call.
020 7940 4835
Or, click the book now button below and a member of the booking team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Prices and Deadlines
|13||£809||£909||£1,009||WC 26 June|
|12||£819||£919||£1,019||WC 3 July|
|11||£829||£929||£1,029||WC 10 July|
|10||£849||£949||£1,049||WC 17 July|
|9||£869||£969||£1,069||WC 24 July|
|8||£889||£989||£1,089||WC 31 July|
|7||£909||£1,009||£1,109||WC 7 August|
|6||£929||£1,029||£1,129||WC 14 August|
|5||£949||£1,049||£1,149||WC 21 August|
|4||£999||£1,099||£1,199||WC 28 August|
|3||£1,049||£1,149||£1,249||WC 4 September|
|2||£1,099||£1,199||£1,299||WC 11 September|
|1||£1,149||£1,249||£1,349||WC 18 September|
020 7940 4835 - press 1
020 7940 4835 - press 4
020 7940 4835
020 7940 4835 - press 2
020 7940 4835 - press 0