Credit risk, customer service and collections for water, energy and telecoms
Credit Strategy’s U&T Conference has been gathering credit, risk, collections and compliance experts from a wide spectrum of the UK’s utilities, water and telecoms providers for this annual conference for nearly a decade. The event takes place during the day of the U&T Awards.
• Network - Build relationships with award winning companies and create business opportunities
• Support - Celebrate and be seen to support the industry's achievements
• Entertain - Invite your prospective and exciting clients and reward staff performance
• Separate yourself from your competition - Making the shortlist, being nominated or winning an award, differentiates you/your company from your competitors, emphasising your achievements to the market.
• Free marketing - Being shortlisted promotes your brand through Credit Strategy’s market reach, opening doors to gain new contacts and shines a light on your achievements to the industry.
• Increase credibility - An award win plays a key part in building your customer base. Everyone wants to partner with the best and a third party accreditation provides you with that endorsement.
• Exposure - Gain significant brand exposure pre and post-event through our extensive marketing and editorial coverage
• Audience - Make direct contact with your target audience and build new prospects with award winning companies
• Competitive advantage - A unique opportunity to promote your brand and stand out against your competitors connect