Founder and Chief Executive of Home Funding Limited (HFL), which provides strategic, product, treasury and funding solutions to the banking, insurance, mortgage lending and structured finance industry. Securitisation, structured finance and risk management are key skills.
· Non-Executive Chairman, Link Mortgage Services Limited (formerly Capita Mortgage Services Limited) – a third party mortgage servicing business which is part of the Link Group.
· Non-Executive Chairman, Landbay Partners Limited – a P2P/Marketplace lender focused on residential buy-to-let mortgages.
· Adviser to HM Revenue and Customs on significant tax avoidance schemes relating to banking and treasury instruments and to the FCA on certain prudential matters.
· President and Chief Executive of Clayton Euro Risk Limited, a pan-European Global risk consultancy business focussing on strategy, due diligence, loan origination, funding and risk solutions. Part of Radian Inc. of the US.
· Strong background in banking and finance spanning over 40 years. Before establishing Home Funding, Tony held various senior positions in retail and international banking.
· Created first UK fixed rate mortgage and current account mortgage.
· Chief Executive of First Active Financial plc a UK retail banking business, Mortgage Trust and Britannic Money plc. Created the UK’s first Current Account fully flexible mortgage and securitised it – the first in Europe.
· CEO The Mortgage Corporation.
· Group Treasurer of one of the UK’s first mortgage securitisation companies established by Kleinwort Benson called Mortgage Funding Corporation plc and;
· Head of Treasury Kleinwort Benson Investment Management Bank.
· Past Deputy Chairman of the Council of Mortgage Lenders and Chairman of the Intermediary Mortgage Lenders Association (IMLA).
· Elected Chairman of cross – industry Mortgage Funding Group in 2010.
creditstrategy.co.uk – an online news and information service for the UK’s commercial and consumer credit industry. creditstrategy.co.uk is published by Shard Financial Media Limited, registered in England & Wales as 5481132, Axe & Bottle Court, 70 Newcomen St, London, SE1 1YT. All rights reserved. Credit Strategy is committed to diversity in the workplace.