Listen on demand: Compliant expansion - understanding the international payments landscape
Credit Strategy members can now listen on demand to our webinar with Western Union Business Soloutions in ’Trading patterns and a new requirement for financial institutions to have flexible, agile payment processing capacity’ and ’The compliance landscape: practical implications for financial institutions of developments’.
In the webinar will cover:
- Trading patterns and a new requirement for financial institutions to have flexible, agile payment processing capacity.
- The compliance landscape: practical implications for financial institutions of developments such as: Westpac’s fine by the Australian regulator, the largest fine in Australian corporate history, for failing to report international money transfers in a timely fashion, and due diligence failures.
- Wirecard fraud fallout
- The FinCEn leak; investigations it may trigger into controls/governance.
- The effects so far of PSD2, and has there been a shift to multi-bank integration, what does this eco-system look like?
- In the context outlined above, what technology opportunities can be harnessed now, for what objectives?
- Tender processes and existing platform providers:
- Which questions to ask?
- Understanding the mapping process of platforms and their own suppliers;
- Tracking the lines of responsibility within your provider.
You can view the webinar here.
Please login to continue reading this article.
Not a member?
- Stay up-to-date with industry news and appointments
- Hear about events first
- Read 1 free Premium article per month
- All the perks of a standard member plus:
- Access to the entire Credit Strategy website
- 12 months subscription to Credit Strategy Magazine
- 25% discount to all conferences
- Exclusive access to Premium Member only roundtables
- 50% off award entry fees