Sales Ledger Clerk
£20,000 - £22,000
My client is looking for a Sales Ledger Clerk who is looking for a fast paced and challenging position working as part of a Credit Control department of 6, reporting to the Credit Manager.
• Daily running of the company ticket routine.
• Posting and allocating of daily receipts
• Posting up of daily invoices from dispatches
• Daily warehouse interaction to ensure all stock shipped is invoiced
• Other duties as delegated from time to time by the Credit Manager or any other person designated in their absence.
• Assist all members of the wider Finance department where possible for example month end closure
• Sales Ledger experience
• Methodical and process driven
• Excellent attention to detail
• Excel (pivots and vlookup)
• Proactive team player with an enthusiastic manner, who takes a flexible, ‘can-do’ approach to work.
• Confident in working autonomously/independently to meet ever-changing deadlines
• Ability to work well under pressure and to prioritise and organise workloads effectively.
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd.
CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals.
We have over 35 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.