Job Industry: Property Services
£21,000 - £24,000 Per Annum
Job Start Date: ASAP
Portfolio are pleased to present an excellent opportunity within a growing property business based in West London. They are looking to bring on a bright Credit Controller that has a proven and established background within Credit Control to integrate into its fast paced and driven team.
This organisation is looking for someone with a proven track record of delivery within Credit Control and has the skills and work ethic to make a positive impact from day one. The credit control team maintain a keen eye for detail in their work and are always looking for ways to improve, the successful candidate will take on processes quickly and be comfortable within a fast paced environment.
* Responsible for own ledger of accounts
* Chasing and escalation of overdue accounts in accordance with company procedure
* Allocation of daily BACS and cheque payments received
* Reviewing credit held orders
* Logging and resolving customer queries
* Provide cover in the event of absences
* Other credit control/admin task as required
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and has a really exciting time ahead of it. They are looking for key people to continue to drive this business forward and be key figures in the future. It is a creative work-place where an established Credit Controller confident and capable in their abilities will thrive.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team.