£8 - £10 per Hour
Job Start Date: ASAP
An opportunity to work with one of the UK’s leading business services consultancy firms has come up. They are looking for an immediately available Credit Controller to join the team.
The Credit Controller will join a team of 14 where you will be responsible for the collections of contract services for over 600 of your own individual clients totalling a ledger value of approx. £1.5million. The right candidate will be liaising with the sales teams to review contracts in place to ensure the prompt and effective collections of outstanding contract fees.
The ideal candidate will be…
* Able to demonstrate solid experience of working in a credit control dept.
* Familiar with accounts procedures and client ledgers
* A team player with a flexible approach and a willingness to learn
* Outgoing and confident personality who is able to operate at all levels
* A self-starter who is pro-active and can set and achieve goals
The ideal candidate will have extensive credit collections experience preferably within a service environment and be aware of the differences in contacts across clients. Strong communication skills and telephone manner are essential. This is an opportunity for an immediately available Credit Controller to commence employment next week.