£25,000 + bonus
Hours 9-5pm, 25 days holiday, parking onsite
Working as part of a team of 3, reporting to the Credit Manager for a global manufacturing and distribution company. My client is looking for an experienced credit controller to join the business no later than January 2017.
• Managing a multicurrency ledger of 550 live accounts
• Chasing invoice values from £500 - £0.5million
• Dealing with a range of customers from large corporates thought to SME’s.
• Chasing debt by telephones, email and letter
• Monitoring credit limits
• Credit insurance administration
• Resolving invoice queries
• Liaising internally to resolving queries
• Ensuring notes on customer accounts are up to date
• Requesting credit notes, sending copy invoices and statements
• Assisting with providing information for the month end process and aged debt reporting
• Solid credit control experience is a medium to large size company
• Ideally SAP and good excel
• Ability to building strong relationships with customers
• Excellent communication skills
If you are interested in this vacancy please contact Sarah Chandler at CWC Recruitment Ltd.
CWC is a specialist recruitment consultancy dedicated to recruiting credit professionals.
We have over 35 years of credit control and credit management recruitment experience. We are true experts within our field.