Emerging Leaders Awards - EMEA 2017
The M&A Advisor, in partnership with Shard Financial Media are hosting the 2nd Emerging Leaders Awards – EMEA, supported by ACG.
The M&A Advisor, renowned globally for its recognition and presentation of leading M&A, financing and turnaround professionals, created the Emerging Leaders Awards recognition programme in the US in 2010 to promote mentorship and professional development amongst the emerging leaders of our industry.
Seven years on, and The M&A Advisor, in partnership with Shard Media Group are hosting the 2nd Emerging Leaders Awards – EMEA.
Entries have now closed but if you have any questions about your entries, the entry process or about the awards itself, please contact our awards specialist Clara Barros.
Shard Financial Media, owner of Credit Strategy, entered into a joint venture with The M&A Advisor in 2016 to continue its expansion into the EMEA region.
The M&A Advisor is the preeminent organisation recognising excellence thought leadership and facilitating connections among the world’s leading deal making professionals.
Speakers announced: View All
Click here to view our past Emerging Leaders Award winners
Investing in Emerging Leaders Awards is an excellent opportunity to raise awareness of your brand in front of a discerning audience.
Reasons to sponsor the awards:
- Generate new leads and business within the industry through excellent networking opportunities
- Increase brand awareness
- Influence key contacts
- Meet new prospects
- Demonstrate services and products to potential purchasers from across the industry
To sponsor please contact Ben today on 020 7940 4803 or email him here to discuss the opportunities with this niche audience.
5 key reasons why you can’t afford to miss out!
- Gain significant brand exposure pre- and post-event through our extensive marketing coverage
- Make direct contact with new prospects
- Establish your presence in the market, or consolidate your position as a leading provider
- Strengthen existing business relationships by catching up with your contacts face-to-face
- Sponsor with confidence; Credit Strategy has over 17 years’ experience in running conferences for the credit market
The Emerging Leaders Forum is the only forum dedicated to the future decision makers and those who’ll be the driving force of change for years to come within the private equity region in EMEA.
The 2nd Annual Emerging Leaders Awards - EMEA, will celebrate the accomplishments of M&A, Financing and Turnaround professionals, whose significant level of success while still under the age of 40, establishes them as the industry’s emerging leaders.
The 2017 awards programme will feature winners in each of the following five categories:
Marketing, Communication and Business Development Professional
Corporate Development Executive
The judge’s will be looking for evidence in all of the below areas:
- Nominee’s career accomplishments
- Nominee’s professional expertise
- Nominee’s community and/or charitable activity
- Nominee’s unique circumstances
Professionals born after June 1977 and are active in the M&A, Financing or Turnaround industries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa were eligible to enter.
Entries have now closed but if you have any questions about your nominations, the entry process or about the awards itself, please contact our awards specialist Clara Barros.
An independent committee of M&A, Financing and Turnaround industry business leaders will judge all nominations. These judges will evaluate the nominees’ career accomplishments and professional expertise. Consideration will also be given to community service, philanthropic endeavours and any unique circumstances.
- Nominee’s career accomplishments - 40% of score
- Nominee’s professional expertise – 30% of score
- Nominee’s community and/or charitable activity – 20% of score
- Nominee’s unique circumstances – 10% of score
The M&A Advisor and its independent judges will maintain the strictest confidentiality possible for all sensitive details provided. Nomination forms will not be publicised. Upon the selection of award winners, only the candidates’ names, titles, firm name, photograph and submitted biography will be publicised.
Want to know more about the awards or wish to book? Simply give us a call.
020 7940 4835
Or, click the book now button below and a member of the booking team will be in touch within 24 hours.
|Super early bird – until 12 July|
Full table: £3,395
|Half table: £1,795|
|Single ticket: £395|
Early bird - until 28 August
Full table: £4,295
Half table: £2,295
|Single ticket: £495|
Standard - from 13 September
Full table: £5,095
Half table: £2,695
Single ticket: £595
Andaz Liverpool Street Hotel, 40 Liverpool Street, London, EC2M 7QN