Emerging Leaders Awards - EMEA 2017
Nominations are being accepted for the 2nd EMEA Emerging Leaders Awards to be presented by The M&A Advisor and Shard Financial Media.
The M&A Advisor, renowned globally for its recognition and presentation of leading M&A, financing and turnaround professionals, created the Emerging Leaders Awards recognition programme in the US in 2010 to promote mentorship and professional development amongst the emerging leaders of our industry.
Seven years on, and The M&A Advisor, in partnership with Shard Media Group are hosting the 2nd Emerging Leaders Awards – EMEA.
Returning for its second year in EMEA, the awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of young M&A, Financing and Turnaround professionals who had reached a significant level of success and made a notable contribution to their industry and community.
|2. Legal Professional|
|3. Service Professional|
|5. Corporate Development Professional|
Our Emerging Leaders programme is a clear statement of our intent to celebrate and be part of the next generation of the professionals who will shape, develop and grow the industry.
*Date and venue of the Awards will be confirmed shortly.
Click here to view our past Emerging Leaders Award winners
Investing in Emerging Leaders Awards is an excellent opportunity to raise awareness of your brand in front of a discerning audience.
Reasons to sponsor the awards:
- Generate new leads and business within the industry through excellent networking opportunities
- Increase brand awareness
- Influence key contacts
- Meet new prospects
- Demonstrate services and products to potential purchasers from across the industry
To sponsor please contact our business development team on 020 7940 4835 to discuss the opportunities with this niche audience.
5 key reasons why you can’t afford to miss out!
- Gain significant brand exposure pre- and post-event through our extensive marketing coverage
- Make direct contact with new prospects
- Establish your presence in the market, or consolidate your position as a leading provider
- Strengthen existing business relationships by catching up with your contacts face-to-face
- Sponsor with confidence; Credit Strategy has over 17 years’ experience in running conferences for the credit market
The 2nd Annual Emerging Leaders Awards - EMEA, will celebrate the accomplishments of M&A, Financing and Turnaround professionals, whose significant level of success while still under the age of 40, establishes them as the industry’s emerging leaders.
This Emerging Leaders Awards nomination form is for individuals residing in Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The 2017 Awards programme will feature winners in each of the following five categories:
Who should enter: Buyers, Sellers, and M&A Advisors, including Investment Banking Professionals; Private Equity, Hedge Fund and Family Office Professionals; Corporate Development Professionals; and Corporate Executives.
Who should enter: External and In-House Counsel.
Who should enter: Suppliers of services to M&A, turnaround and financing professionals, including Consulting, Accounting, Lending, Valuation, Research, Virtual Data Rooms, Publishing, Real Estate, Insurance & Risk & Investor, etc.
Marketing, Communication and Business Development Professional:
Who should enter: Media relations, Marketing and Business Development professionals supporting corporate development, private equity, investment banking, law, and other services related to M&A, restructuring and corporate finance.
Corporate Development Executive:
Who should enter: A Corporate Development Executive who is involved in M&A, turnaround, restructuring and/or corporate finance for their organisation.
Entering is free as Credit Strategy has covered the submission fees for you.
The judge’s will be looking for evidence in all of the below areas:
- Nominee’s career accomplishments
- Nominee’s professional expertise
- Nominee’s community and/or charitable activity
Nominee’s unique circumstances
QUALIFICATION PERIOD AND NOMINATION DEADLINE
All professionals born after June 1977 and are active in the M&A, Financing or Turnaround industries in Europe, the Middle East and Africa are eligible to enter the 2nd Annual Emerging Leaders Awards - EMEA.
NOMINATIONS SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 16 June 2017
a. Prior Winners of the M&A Advisor Emerging Leaders Awards - are NOT eligible for this year’s awards. Prior Finalists are eligible.
b. Nominees must be active professionals in the M&A, Financing or Turnaround industries in the Europe, the Middle East and Africa.
c. Eligible candidates are invited to submit a nomination directly or be nominated by their company, colleagues, friends or family.
d. The nomination must be completed in its entirety for the Nominee to be eligible.
e. A separate nomination form must be submitted for each professional nominated.
f. Nominations must be submitted online using this website only.
g. The Final Deadline for submissions is 16 June 2017
The process for submission is simple:
- Prepare the following information that will be requested for online submission:
- Nominee contact information
- Nominee’s three career highlights and 200 word biography
- Nominee line managers contact information
- You will be able to save your entry and return to the online form to complete your submission(s) at your convenience
- Submit the Online Nomination Form. Note that a separate Nomination Form must be prepared for each professional nominated.
Use the link provided below to begin submitting your nomination(s) online
An independent committee of M&A, Financing and Turnaround industry business leaders will judge all nominations. These judges will evaluate the nominees’ career accomplishments and professional expertise. Consideration will also be given to community service, philanthropic endeavours and any unique circumstances.
- Nominee’s career accomplishments - 40% of score
- Nominee’s professional expertise – 30% of score
- Nominee’s community and/or charitable activity – 20% of score
- Nominee’s unique circumstances – 10% of score
The M&A Advisor and its independent judges will maintain the strictest confidentiality possible for all sensitive details provided. Nomination forms will not be publicised. Upon the selection of award winners, only the candidates’ names, titles, firm name, photograph and submitted biography will be publicised.
Want to know more about the awards, need advice on what categories to enter or wish to book? Simply give us a call.
020 7940 4835
Or, click the book now button below and a member of the booking team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Early bird - until 12 June
Single ticket: £495
Half table: £2,295
Full table: £4,295
Standard - from 13 June
Single ticket: £595
Half table: £2,695
Full table: £5,095
020 7940 4835 - press 1
020 7940 4835 - press 4
020 7940 4835
020 7940 4835 - press 2