CDSP Conference 2018
The forum for gauging excellence in collections practice and deleveraging opportunities
The CDSP Conference returns for its 18th year in 2018. Now open to view, the conference focuses on best practice in collections strategy and debt sale.
Held at the iconic Midland Hotel, Manchester, and followed by the hugely successful Collections & Customer Service Awards, here are the top five reasons to attend CDSP:
- Examine how creditors are preparing to deal with the rising levels of consumer credit
- Understand where digitalisation is improving collections practice and customer service
- Gauge how creditors are classifying vulnerability, against the backdrop of regulation
- Hear a presentation on IFRS 9: Understand its potential impact of identifying risk early and preventing accounts falling into arrears
- Analyse how creditors are prepared for SMCR, and how the Standard Financial Statement will affect the I&E process
The event also comprises an exhibition of a range of suppliers of products and services to the collections and customers service marketplace.
2017 Speakers View All
Agenda at a glance
Agenda at a glance
This is the agenda at a glance. For a full breakdown on the individual sessions including the complete speaker list please download the full agenda.
08.55: Opening address from Credit Strategy
09.10: Collections ready: Strategies addressing economic uncertainty
09.50: Debt sale panel: UK & Europe
11.00 IFRS 9
11.30 Governance and conduct risk in 2018
13.40 Where digitalisation is improving collections practice and customer service
14.20 Public sector collections: Strategy and conduct
15.20 Identifying and acting on customer vulnerability
16.00 End of conference
Bringing collections professionals together, the CDSP Conference offers a wide range of sponsorship and branding opportunities to meet your marketing needs, and is the event for interaction with decision makers from across the collections sector.
With a room full of the industry’s best and brightest in attendance, there’s no better place to put your name if you want to attract the attention of collections professionals.
7 key reasons why you can’t afford to miss out!
- Gain significant brand exposure pre and post-event through our extensive marketing and editorial coverage – including a weekly event newsletter
- Accomplish more with less time out of the office with this concentrated one-day conference where the who’s who of the industry will be in attendance
- Launch a new product or service and showcase your solutions live
- Make direct contact with new prospects
- Establish your presence in the market, or consolidate your position as a leading provider
- Strengthen existing business relationships by catching up with your contacts face-to-face
- Sponsor with confidence; Credit Strategy has over 17 years’ experience in running conferences for the credit market
We’ve got sponsorship packages available to suit every budget, and if you sign up today you can take advantage of the full marketing campaign leading up to the 2017 event. Make the most of the marketing campaign for the 2017 conference by calling the business development team Ben, Louis or Michael today on 020 7940 4835
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor or exhibitor, please complete the following form and a member of the CDSP Conference team will be in touch.
The Collections & Customer Services (CCS) Awards take place directly after the CDSP Conference. The prestigious black tie dinner and ceremony provides an excellent forum for celebrating success and unparalleled networking opportunities.
The awards scheme reflects the industry’s focus on conduct and compliance, particularly when it comes to the treatment of vulnerable customers.
The categories reflect the exceptional and critical work ongoing within the profession and reflect the industry’s ever-changing approach to customers.
ENTRIES HAVE CLOSED
Click here for all the important Collections & Customer Service Awards information including venue, table plan and order of ceremonies for 2017.
Secure your ideal table in the best position or see table availability by clicking the book now button below.
Want to know more about the conference, the agenda or wish to book? Simply give us a call.
020 7940 4835
Or, click the book now button below and a member of the booking team will be in touch within 24 hours.
Prices and Deadlines
Charity / non-profit rates are available, find out details for these rates by calling 020 7940 4835.
Super Early Bird
£399 + VAT
Super Early Bird
£599 + VAT
020 7940 4835 - press 1
020 7940 4835 - press 4
020 7940 4835
020 7940 4835 - press 2
020 7940 4835 - press 0
Keep up to date
Make sure that you stay on top of the latest agenda, speaker and general event updates by subscribing to our dedicated, bi-weekly newsletter.
Directions and Location
The Midland Hotel,
Travel directions to The Midland Hotel, Manchester:
- By rail:
Nearest train station
Oxford Road - 300 metres
Manchester Piccadilly - ¾ mile
- By car:
From the south:
From the M6 Junction 19 join the M56. Follow signs for the city centre (A5103).Then follow signs for the Manchester Central Convention Complex/Bridgewater Hall onto Medlock Street. Go through the lights onto Lower Mosley Street. Pass Bridgewater Hall on your right and the hotel is facing you.
From the north:
From the M6, join the M61 at Preston. Follow signs for M60 south and west towards theTrafford Centre. Follow signs for the city centre and Manchester Central Convention Complex (A57). Turn left intoWater Street and left onto the A56 Deansgate. Turn right onto Peter Street and the hotel is 300 metres on the right hand side.
Please note that the hotel does not have its own car park, however, parking is available at the NCP Manchester Central (formerly known as G-Mex Centre) to the rear of the hotel.
Getting to us with your sat nav: When using a satellite navigation system, please use postcode M2 3NQ to reach the hotel. To go directly to the NCP Manchester Central car park, use postcode M2 3GX