In this webinar recording with full slides, a panel of experts from Equifax and AccountScore explore and define how lenders can deploy new strategies to lend responsibly, in an environment that’s new to everyone. The panel discuss the following:
- New and existing borrowing – how to assess creditworthiness when it’s in flux.
- How can lenders factor fluid financial circumstances into decisions?
- The role of Open Banking and Current Account Turnover (CATO) data, how does it compare with CRA data?
- Does your approach to affordability, and assessing the financial health of your customers, need to be reviewed?
- The vulnerability indicators available to lenders; at the point of sale and existing borrowing.
Complete the form below to hear the recording of the webinar on-demand and watch the slides.