The future of intermediation in asset finance and beyond
Credit Strategy hosted a webinar on the future for brokers in asset, car and commercial finance, exploring how they may fare in a digitised world of automation.
The webinar will feature a panel of experts exploring the following:
* Market trends in asset finance, the challenges brokers face, sector wide and from wider economic trends
* An objective view of market developments in intermediation – The Funding Exchange and the findsmefinance
* What has been the impact of these so far, what is the vision for them?
* Are we seeing any signs of disintermediation, if so how are brokers reacting?
* What’s the lender’s view? What processes/advice can never be removed from a broker?
* Areas of focus for the FCA
* Implications for the use of technology