Is this the end of the line for mortgage products as we know them?
This Credit Strategy webinar with Sopra Banking, featuring experts in mortgage products, credit risk and intermediary lending, examine how lenders may evolve their product proposition in future, looking at:
- In a digital world, should mortgage products become more tailored to profiles?
- If lenders compete on customer service, the digital journey and application-to-decision, what are the implications for use of technology?
- Competition stagnation in the mortgage market: Have we reached a turning point?
- How and where will lenders look to generate better margins?
- Will lenders move up the risk curve?
Alongside host Marcel Le Gouais (Managing Editor, Credit Strategy), and Phillip Bourne (Head of Mortgage Propositions, Sopra Banking), a panel of experts from mortgage lenders and brokers examine the future of product design, redefining approaches to risk and much more.
Fill out the form below to watch the webinar on-demand