The Credit 500 2020 nominations
To create a nomination for The Credit 500 2020 please provide a 150 word entry explaining why your chosen individual deserves to be in the index. It is also possible to nominate yourself.
Entries must evident the individual has met at least one of the following criteria:
• Shown a level of influence in their organisation or profession;
• Demonstrated best practice;
• Been recognised for their work (through award programmes, not necessarily Credit Strategy’s);
• Helped to educate their peers, whether that be through content contributions, speaking at conferences or webinars, and so on;
• Advocated the promotion of their profession.
Throughout the nomination process the editorial team will also ask for submissions from notable individuals it has kept track of, as well as recommendations from the industry.
Following strategic consultation, nominations will then be finalised by the editorial team in conjunction with a board of trusted advisors.
Nominations close on 13 December 2019.