There are a multitude of reasons to enter the Credit Awards
- Just being shortlisted will improve your brand awareness and promote your business, maximising your PR exposure
- Entering an award gives you the chance to review your business practices from a new perspective and a chance to benchmark your services
- Being nominated, shortlisted or winning the Credit Awards is a third-party endorsement to your business, giving you credibility and a seal of quality
- Winning will boost morale and build confidence in your employees, and give them a chance to celebrate their hard work and achievements
The entry process is simple:
- Select the categories you wish to enter. Find a list of them below
- Check the entry criteria section
- Fill in the short form and submit your evidence. You can go back and edit this form at any time until the final entry deadline.
Entries cost £200 but are free of charge until 2 February 2018.
Final entry deadline is 16 February 2018.
See criteria and enter